Christina McEvoy and household are full-time vacationers, out of doors journey journey specialists, content material creators and bloggers.
They have been sluggish touring by means of Central and South America since Jan 2019 and are at present in Chile, the place they received “caught” through the pandemic.
They have two boys and love to hunt bodily challenges and off-the-beaten-path locations alongside their travels.
In addition to offering suggestions for journey journey locations, Christina additionally teaches folks how one can efficiently receives a commission to journey utilizing Instagram by working with manufacturers and locations.
We talk about:
- Macs Explore journey again nation snowboarding up a volcano in Chili and down.
- How their household motto “We can do onerous issues” drives their quest for journey and why it enhances their adventures collectively.
- What robust journey moments drive you to do.
- How Christina and Eric’s background formed their thirst for journey and their journey fashion.
- How they will afford to journey full time.
- How they began their Instagram account and the way it introduced them wonderful journey alternatives.
- What their fears about taking the leap into full time journey and the way they overcame it.
- The fears that relations can have while you select to journey full time and the way it might affect you
- What’s it like touring with teenagers and distinctive challenges of it.
- How they deal with education on the street
- Latin American adventures that may make you now wish to pack your baggage and go!
- Why you wish to consider utilizing long run as an alternative of quick time period (how one can overcome guardian guilt)
- Style of journey – how lengthy, the place how – all of the logistics.
- Why housesitting hasn’t been a fantastic choice (we agree!)
- Christina’s new enterprise enterprise Instasuccess – how she received began and why
- The risks of the Squirrel syndrome
Don’t neglect to subscribe and depart a evaluation