P&O’s Arvia is ready to make its maiden voyage on twenty third December 2022, embarking on a 14-night Canary Island cruise. After which, the latest member of the P&O Cruises fleet provides a Caribbean cruise after which in 2023 a no-fly Mediterranean crusing from Southampton. Arvia is ideal for anybody trying to loosen up with household or have their very own quiet retreat. Brimming with excellent lounges, alluring eating places and stay reveals, there’s a little bit of one thing for everybody on P&O’s largest cruise ship up to now.
Arvia will disembark on its journey to the sun-soaked Canaries. The picturesque islands are house to tranquil seas, fascinating wildlife and historic places simply ready to be explored. First, Arvia will dock at Lisbon, serving because the gateway to the Canary Islands, the place cruisers will enterprise to Santa Cruz and Tenerife. Arvia may also cease at Las Palmas, wherein you may get misplaced in quite a few improbable points of interest and the breathtaking shoreline.
After the Canaries, Arvia makes its manner throughout the Atlantic, stopping at ports in Philipsburg, which is thought for its excellent mountainous views and alluring ghost cities. Arvia then makes a cease at St. Kitts, which is right for snorkelling lovers, after which make port at Bridgetown. A metropolis brimming with British colonial historical past, Bridgtown combines English and Indian cultures which could be explored in one of many many charming museums.
Finally Arvia will go to the Mediterranean to finish its world-wide tour. On this cruise it’ll cease at places equivalent to La Coruna, well-known for its medieval-styled previous city and its Romanian lighthouse. Next vacation spot is Palma, filled with alluring historical past and wondrous structure to absorb such because the Santa Maria Cathedral. Arvia then will sail to Marseille which is thought for its sports activities tradition and can proceed to Barcelona. Barcelona is house to improbable artwork, previous gothic buildings, scrumptious delicacies and distinctive nightlife. The journey will conclude with a go to to one of many oldest cities on the earth, Seville, that dates again practically 3000 years and is famend for its historic sights and interesting tradition.
P&O Arvia’s Top Onboard Features
- Rum Distillery at Sea – Arvia is house to the primary rum distillery at Sea. Head to Anderson’s bar for custom-made rum which could be loved neat or be blended up into a singular cocktail.
- SkyDome – Arvia’s SkyDome offers a bit of one thing for everybody all day spherical. You’ll have the ability to tuck into mouth watering delicacies, alluring lounges which have breathtaking leisure, plus a pool with a great deal of seating so that you can sit back on all underneath a retractable glass roof.
- Mission Control Escape Room – Enter the multi-sensory expertise tailor-made for households and adults alike to get their minds working on this nautical-themed escape room.
- Arvia’s Grand Atrium – By day it is a pleasant spot to meet up with family and friends with improbable locations to sit back and get some meals. When evening comes, the Atrium comes alive with an ideal stability of enormous social areas so that you can get your groove on and quieter spots to loosen up in.
- Infinity Pool and Panorama Pool and Bar – Here you’ll discover all of the necessities and extra to pamper your self, conserving you within the final tranquil state. With whirlpools and infinity swimming pools, and a swim-up bar, you’ll by no means need to depart. Come evening, you’ll get all of this plus the addition of stay music and a silent disco!
Arvia’s Grand Atrium – By day it is a pleasant spot to meet up with family and friends with improbable locations to sit back and get some meals. When evening comes, the Atrium comes alive with an ideal stability of enormous social areas so that you can get your groove on and quieter spots to loosen up in.