Ramada by Wyndham will take you to unimaginable locations around the globe and in addition pay you $10,000 to pattern the delicacies of different international locations for 3 frenetic weeks.
The lodge model is on the hunt for a Chief Eats Officer (CEO) who will tackle the problem of consuming his manner across the globe.
The CEO may also obtain free lodging at Ramada by Wyndham motels around the globe, free flights and a day by day stipend of $150.
“Food is the key that opens the door to new cultures, which is what Ramada by Wyndham is all about, inspiring travelers while connecting them to new global experiences,” mentioned Stephanie Kendrick, model chief and VP of Operations at Ramada by Wyndham in a press launch.
“Our lucky CEO will have the chance to fully immerse themselves in the best Ramada and its many destinations have to offer, all while bringing along a global audience to share in every moment of their life-enriching adventure.”
The chosen candidate could have a packed schedule and can go to eight international locations in three weeks. Responsibilities will embody creating a listing of the most effective meals and actions within the area, which will likely be posted in your social media account and Ramada channels.
Wyndham may also cowl lodging, round-trip airfare and $150 per day for journey bills for as much as three weeks. The CEO may also obtain a one-year Wyndham Rewards Diamond membership.
The candidate should be/have:
- Active and educated on a number of social media platforms (TikTook and Instagram most well-liked).
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- be not less than 21 years outdated and have a sound passport.
- Travel availability for as much as three weeks all through the summer time of 2023.
- Self-proclaimed foodie.
- Excellent writing skills (required for weblog writing).Able to
- Able to work remotely and underneath stress
- Must be utterly vaccinated for COVID-19 in accordance with the necessities of every nation to be visited.
- Applicants should be residents of one of many following international locations: Argentina, Australia, Canada, Germany, India, Mexico, New Zealand, Thailand, Turkey, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
How Can you Apply
Ramada by Wyndham requires candidates to publish (or ship) a minimal two-minute public video on TikTook (or ship a video) explaining why they’re the best candidate for the place. The video should embody the hashtag @RamadabyWyndham, and the social profile should be public.
You have till midnight on November 14 to submit your entry. Winners will likely be introduced on December 19 and can journey between May and August 2023.